Get Featured

I enjoy having new experiences in Panama and writing about them on my blog is a great way to get the word out about your business. So if you’re a restaurant, tour company, bar, hotel, or any other type of business in Panama – lets collaborate!

media-kit-3

Why PTY Life will bring you new clients

  • Content: The things I write about are my personal opinions and experiences, and I’ve grown a follower base that knows they can trust the content I publish. I would never promote a business that I wouldn’t go to myself.
  • Exposure: PTY Life averages 19,300 visits a month – and growing. There’s also an expanding social media base of 18,000+ followers to further promote your business.
  • SEO: Panama is a hotspot for growth and relocation right now and people are searching on Google for answers, especially in English. Publishing an article on PTY Life about your business means you have a permanent article on the website and there’s a better chance of someone stumbling upon your business through organic search results.
  • Local: 55% of my website traffic originates from Panama so each month you have approximately 10,500 visitors already located in Panama on the website and looking at your business and the other 45% is located outside of Panama and researching information for an upcoming trip.

ptylifeanalytics

If you are interested in the below options just send an email to hola@pty.life or fill out the contact form at the end of the page and we can get everything set up.


Featured Article 1 Month Promo – $349

I’ll come try out your business, take photos, and then post an honest article about my experience on PTY Life with all of your business details. You will be able to review the article before it is posted on the website to make sure I didn’t miss any important details.

Once the article is published on the site, the key to promoting your business to the right people will be through a high impact promotion strategy which includes posting it on all of the PTY Life social media accounts, newsletter, and having it appear on key sections of the website. During your one month promotion your article will be…

  • Appearing on the top featured section of the homepage Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 4.14.15 PM
  • Posted 2 times on Facebook (9,100+ followers) with $10 of advertising credit going towards promoting each post ($20 total)
  • Posted 2 times on Instagram (6,800+ followers)
  • Posted 2 times on Google+ (100+ followers)
  • Posted 4 times on Twitter (2,800+ followers)
  • Have its own Pinterest board featuring all photos from the article (130+ followers)
  • Featured in the email newsletter each, 4 times total (800+ subscribers)
  • A link to the article will be featured at the end of every PTY Life article
  • Banner ad linking to your businesses website will be featured on the sidebar

The cost of having a one month promotion on PTY Life is $349 and this includes the article write-up, taking photos, as well as all of the above mentioned features.

Check out the articles I wrote for Donde José, Magno Barber Shop, and Panama Paddle for examples of past featured articles I’ve done.


Promo PLUS – $189 / month

If you enjoyed all of the new customers you received from your first month of promotion you can continue to have your article featured on the website, social media, and newsletter for just $189 / month! Like I mentioned above, each month would include…

  • Appearing on the top featured section of the homepage
  • Posted 2 times on Facebook (9,100+ followers) with $10 of advertising credit going towards promoting each post ($20 total)
  • Posted 2 times on Instagram (6,800+ followers)
  • Posted 2 times on Google+ (100+ followers)
  • Posted 4 times on Twitter (2,800+ followers)
  • Have its own Pinterest board featuring all photos from the article (130+ followers)
  • Featured in the email newsletter each, 4 times total (800+ subscribers)
  • A link to the article will be featured at the end of every PTY Life article
  • Banner ad linking to your businesses website will be featured on the sidebar

A La Carte Options

  • Facebook Post to 8,800+ followers: $50 (includes $10 advertising credit to promote the post)
  • Instagram post to 6,500+ followers: $50 (includes $10 advertising credit to promote the post)
  • Email Feature highlighting your business to 800+ subscribers: $75

Other ideas?

If the promotion options don’t quite work for your business, let me know how you would like to collaborate! Big or small I want PTY Life to be able to incorporate the goals of any company in Panama.


Fill out the form below to inquire about advertising:


X