If you’ve read my other blog posts you know that I speak very positively about Panama. It’s a great place to be and I love living here, but it’s definitely not perfect. So for this post I’m going to change it up a bit with some negativity. Here are 7 days that I hate living in Panama:
1. Being told “No Voy” by five taxi drivers in a row…
…and then getting the sassy finger wave.
2. Walking outside and a monsoon rainfall comes out of nowhere.
And an umbrella is useless.
3. Asking a store employee if they have another size shirt in the back.
But you didn’t even look!
4. Quincena (Pay Day)
It’s madness out there!
5. Falling into one of these:
6. Going out the night before to find that the water is shut off in the morning and then arriving to work like this:
Sorry I smell like Ron Abuelo and Niko’s Cafe.
And the day I hate MOST in Panama…
7. When the cashier at Super 99 swipes an item from the person behind me and has to call the manager to remove it.
I just want to pay for my groceries!